- Features: No added artificial preservatives, colors and flavors, made in small batches, vegan, gluten free, no pectin.
- Benefits*: Great source of calcium & manganese, high in amino acid methionine, rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from the date of manufacturing.
- How To Enjoy: Serve this with grilled meats or roasted vegetables, or use it as a base for a silky avocado dip or an herby salad dressing. Served as a dip on hummus, baba ghanoush, and halva.
- How to Store: Store under refrigeration. Always use dry spoon.
- Size: 180 gms.
Black Tahini (Sesame Butter)
To make your dishes a little more exotic The Mumma Secret presents Black Tahini. This is a condiment made from the black sesame seeds that have been roasted and grounded, black tahini has a well darker and toastier flavor. This smooth textured and rich in taste black tahini is a major ingredient in hummus, baba ghanoush and halva. In addition to providing a wealth of nutrients this has also been associated with several health benefits. So, even if you are not normally a fan of this superfood, you may yet enjoy this dip.
Hygiene & sustainability go hand in hand with The Mumma Secret. We are a home based brand and follow all the hygiene measures through the process. We allow nothing to stand between us and our goal to deliver healthy food that makes you happy.
*Disclaimer: The product does not claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.