- Features: No added artificial preservatives, colors and flavors, made in small batches, 100 % natural.
- Flavor: SWEET // SPICY // SUGAR BASE
- How To Enjoy: It’s a perfect partner of your morning paratha rolls, when kids are running late for schools. It beautifully pairs up with dal, rice to give it a little sweet finish. Try on a toasted bread and thank us later.
- How to Store: Store in a cool and dry place. It’s best to refrigerate the jar once opened as it helps in maintaining the product’s freshness. Make sure to seal it properly after every use. The pickle shouldn’t be exposed to moisture or sunlight as it’s likely to get spoiled if exposed.
- Size: 100 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
As Indians, our love for achar has traversed generations. For the ones with sweet tooth, there is a special achar from TMS called Choondo. It will surely take your taste buds on a tour of its roots in Gujarat! Our recipes are age old recipes and are made using traditional way with highest quality ingredients and no preservatives, so you would never miss that homemade taste again. Hence, who can stop asking for “zara sa achaar”?
Hygiene & sustainability go hand in hand with The Mumma Secret. We are a home based brand and follow all the hygiene measures through the process. We allow nothing to stand between us and our goal to deliver healthy food that makes you happy.