- Feature: No added artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, made in small batches, Non GMO, vegan, gluten Free
- Benefits*: Easy to digest, increases levels of B12 and anti-oxidants, lowers high cholesterol levels, high in fiber, aids weight loss, source of essential amino acids, three times more calcium than milk, ten times more iron when sprouted.
- Shelf Life: 2 months from the date of manufacturing
- How to Enjoy: A versatile flour that can be used as healthy replacement for regular rava / sooji. Used across the preparation of dosa, roti, soup, kanji (porridge), make scrumptious pancakes, or simply add 2 tbsp to any flour to boost your nutrient, safe as first food for babies.*
- How to Store: Empty the flour in an air tight container. Keep in a cool & dry place away from moisture, humidity, dust, insects, pests & direct sunlight. You may refrigerate for the better shelf life.
- Size: 500 gms
Organic Sprouted Ragi Flour
Ragi also known as finger millet, nachni or ragulu is considered a ‘super food’ as it has approx 10 times higher calcium content than other grains.The Mumma Secret thinks a step ahead as we care for you. Turning regular ragi grains into “sprouted ragi” can have some pretty intriguing nutritional benefits. Sprouted ragi has the best of two worlds, ragi as a grain being great source of low carb nutrient and sprouts bringing in the goodness of making it easier to digest than the original grain.We sprout our fresh organic ragi and slowly roast them which makes this wholesome flour. Do not underestimate the power of this tiny grain!
Hygiene & sustainability go hand in hand with The Mumma Secret. We are a home based brand and follow all the hygiene measures through the process. We allow nothing to stand between us and our goal to deliver healthy food that makes you happy.
*Disclaimer: The product does not claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.